Network Access Control and BYOD Solution
InfoExpress CGX provides next generation device access, mobile deployment, and endpoint monitoring by using patented network access control technology to enhance productivity while improving security.
The policy management system enables administrators to easily configure policies that keep track of users and their devices, and react appropriately to monitored activities, events, and security incidents. These actions reduce administration by automating registration processes, remediating devices, alerting administrators, and notifying users of corrective actions.
“InfoExpress provides network security solutions that enhance productivity and security through better visibility, improved security, and automating device and mobile access to the network. Hundreds of security conscious-organizations use InfoExpress products to secure their networks, data and client information. InfoExpress' solutions have been deployed at hundreds of organizations of all sizes throughout the world.”
- Complete visibility into all the devices on the network
- Lower risk by seeing what’s on the network, who’s using it, and where they are located
- Enable secure access to guest users
- Increase security with unparalleled posture checks and transparent remediation
- Leverage your investment in a corporate MDM solution by integrating mobile device control into your network
- Enable and streamline employee BYOD to increase productivity without sacrificing control
- Avoid network changes by using existing network equipment including unmanaged and managed switches and routers
- Help comply with regulations like SOX, HIPAA, and PCI
- Deploy, manage, and enforce BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Enforce & enhance Mobile Device Management (MDM) usage and policies
- Provide secure guest access through self-registration or sponsored access.
- Detect policy abuse by users and devices
- Quarantines unauthorized devices that are non-compliant or unknown and remediates unhealthy endpoints
- Use agentless audits for simplicity
- Use agent audits for deep inspection
- See what devices are on the network, who is using them, and where they are
- Support for popular operating systems includes dissolvable and persistent agents that run on Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, and Linux
- Support multiple deployment modes: Dynamic NAC, 802.1x EAP, in-line enforcement, etc.
|InfoExpress CGX Datasheet||659 KB||Fri 15 May 2015