NetGain Enterprise Manager
NetGain Enterprise Manager is an award winning end to end IT infrastructure monitoring platform that offers advanced fault and performance monitoring across critical IT resources. It monitors IT resources such as network devices, virtual devices (VMware and Hyper-V), Domain controllers and other IT infrastructure components. It’s the world’s first plug-and-play solution that pre-emptively monitors IT infrastructure in real-time, delivering a comprehensive, easy to use, customizable, business-ready, fast and accurate solution.
- Quick and easy to deploy, use and maintain
- Protects against outages with advance warnings to IT Managers about potential disruptions.
- Delivers reliable services to both internal and external customers
- Reduce downtime and business losses
- Allows 24×7 performance monitoring of network devices, servers, systems, databases, middleware and application services
- Supports industry standard protocols, SNMP, WMI, Telnet, SSH and more
- Monitor availability and performance of IT devices including network devices (switches, routers, UPS, wireless, load balancer, etc.), security devices, databases, servers, storage and applications
- With a high degree of scalability, you can deploy now and scale as your business requirement changes.
- 100% browser based intuitive GUI with bundled database makes it an easy job to manage your network.
- Utilizes lightweight agents (probes) to periodically collect and monitor status and performance
- Information is validated against pre-defined thresholds or policies to generate notifications about potential breakdowns, which are sent to IT personal, via email, SMS, audio alarms or popup windows.
- Available as both hardware appliance and software
Beijing Olympic Council of Games, 2008
|NetGain EM v7||704 KB||Tue 28 June 2015