Gartner has named Sophos as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2015
See why Sophos is a Magic Quadrant Leader for the fourth year in a row
- Gartner has once again named Sophos as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management* – for the fourth year in a row. Sophos is now one of only three vendors in the Leader’s Quadrant.
We believe we’re a Leader once again for five simple reasons.
- We keep it simple. Our solution is very easy to deploy, manage, and use!
- You get lightning speed. All our appliances are engineered for speed.
- Everything’s on one box. You get all the latest next-gen firewall features plus much more. No need to buy extra hardware.
- Reporting’s built in. Detailed reports come as standard, stored locally on the built-in solid-state drive.
- And we’re constantly innovating. We’re always enhancing our technology and have an outstanding roadmap.
Get the report.
*Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management, Jeremy D'Hoinne, Adam Hils, Greg Young, Rajpreet Kaur, 27 August 2015
Sophos adds advanced web security to Sophos Cloud to secure corporate users anywhere, on any device
Oxford, UK, July 22, 2015, Sophos
- today announced the availability of Sophos Cloud Web Gateway, a cloud-based secure web gateway that delivers advanced protection for users, devices and data across multiple operating systems, regardless of their location. The addition of secure web gateway to Sophos Cloud integrates technology from Mojave Networks, which Sophos acquired in October 2014.
Sophos Cloud Web Gateway provides protection from the latest malware and phishing threats, granular policy management, advanced content filtering and big-data web traffic analytics – all without the need for physical appliances. Access to a global network of data centers makes the comprehensive analysis of data traffic for content and security compliance fast and transparent for the end user.
IT managers are able to pinpoint ‘at risk’ users or devices through activity, behaviors and usage monitoring with advanced alerts, warnings and notifications. Granular policies can be set by device, by user or by group, and tamper protection prevents the accidental or intentional changing of settings, keeping even rogue users compliant.
DenyAll recognized by Gartner as visionary WAF vendor
- DenyAll is positioned in the visionaries’ quadrant in the second revision of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewall (WAF), published on July 15th, 2015. DenyAll’s Next Generation WAF sets the stage for more innovation, centered on user reputation and security efficiency.
In the new edition of the Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls, published July 15th, 2015, the leading market analyst firm identified DenyAll as one of the most innovative vendors in a fast growing market. DenyAll is one of two vendors in the visionaries’ quadrant. This confirms the recognition the company has been receiving from customers and partner around the world. Upcoming innovations are centered on evaluating user behavior in context and increasing WAF effectiveness, two of DenyAll’s key competitive advantages today.