Sophos began producing antivirus and encryption products nearly 30 years ago. Today Sophos products help secure the networks used by 100 million people in 150 countries and 100,000 businesses, including Pixar, Under Armour, Northrop Grumman, Xerox, Ford, Avis, and Toshiba. As IT networks grow in complexity, Sophos focused on keeping IT security simple and reliable. Sophos knows that a proper security strategy must include networks, servers and devices all devices managed easily through the cloud.
IT security products have become as complex as the networks they're trying to secure. At Sophos we know that the solution to complexity is not more complexity. We tackle security challenges with clarity and confidence, knowing that simple security is better security.
The world’s best visibility, protection, and response.
- Affordable protection for organizations of any size with comprehensive controls and straightforward compliance
- Enterprise-ready capaties
- Seamless endpoint integration
The world’s best endpoint protection.
- Get ransomware protection, deep-learning malware detection, anti-exploit, and file-less attack prevention
- Add Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) for powerful threat detection and remote response capabilities
- Top-tier Sophos Endpoint, Managed Threat Response (MTR), is a team of expert threat hunters and remediation experts
Managed Threat Response
24/7 threat hunting, detection, and response delivered by an expert team as a fully-managed service
- Experts take targeted actions on your behalf to neutralize sophisticated threats
- Experiencing an active breach? Sophos Rapid Response offers immediate assistance and threat removal when a breach occurs.
Sophos Cloud Optix
Cloud Security Posture Management
- Optimize cloud costs and improve security
- Asset and network traffic visibility for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Risk-based prioritization of security issues with guided remediation
Sophos Email Security
Predictive Cloud Email Security Powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- Predictive email security able to block known and unknown threats
- Stop ransomware, spam, and phishing attacks
- Protect sensitive data with email encryption and data loss prevention
- Supports O365 and all major platforms
- Automatic Active Directory Synchronization
- Self-Service Portal with end user and admin controls