N Series, 1/2/3 kVA
High-Performance Power Protection with Greater Energy Savings
The Amplon N Series UPS is a true on-line, double-conversion 1kva UPS, 2kva UPS, or 3kva UPS housed in a compact tower. Double-conversion UPS systems are lighter in weight than other types of UPSs and can regulate output frequency from 50 to 60 hertz. The power-factor correction functions of such systems enable them to draw current from an AC line as smooth sine waves, instead of as pulses. It features significant advantages, including an output power factor of 0.9 and up to 93% AC-AC efficiency for greater energy savings.
Double-conversion UPS systems use less battery power and draw current from the battery without interruption. Built-in batteries provide critical loads with continuous and stable power in the event of a power interruption. Users enjoy nearly ideal electrical output performance and superior power quality.
The Amplon N Series is designed to eliminate disturbances to workstations, POSs, ATMs or home appliances. For longer backup time requirements you can add an external battery pack to enhance availability for critical applications.
Applications: Server Network POS Banking
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments.
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) controller for fast computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Generator compatibility ensures continuous and reliable power.
Green with Low TCO
- AC-AC efficiency up to 93% and high efficiency of 91% at 50% load results in marked energy cost savings.
- High input power factor (> 0.99) and low input harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%) save upstream investment.
- Output power factor up to 0.9 presents a stronger load capacity.
- Compact design saves more space for critical equipment.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance and sustains battery life.
- Excellent local communications through LCD display.
- Mini slot and USB port enhance monitoring and manageability.
N-1K / N-2K / N-3K
N-1K : 1kVA/0.9kW
N-2K : 2kVA/1.8kW
N-3K : 3kVA/2.7kW
Nominal Voltage 220/230/240 Vac
Voltage Range 175 ~ 280 Vac (full load), 80~175 Vac (50%-100% load)
Frequency 50/60 ± 10 Hz
Power Factor > 0.99 (full load)
Current Harmonic Distortion < 3%
Power Factor 0.9
Voltage 220/230/240 Vac
Frequency 50/60 ± 0.05 Hz
Voltage Harmonic Distortion < 3% (linear load)
< 105%: continuous
105 ~ 125%: 1 minutes
125 ~ 150%: 30 seconds
Crest Factor 3:1
N-1K : IEC C13 x 4
N-2K/3K : IEC C13 x 6, C19 x 1
N-1K : 91%
N-2K/3K : Up to 93%
N-1K : 24 Vdc
N-2K : 48 Vdc
N-3K : 72 Vdc
Typical Backup Time 4.5 min.(full load), 13 min.(half load)
Recharge Time 3hrs to 90%
Charge Current 1.5A
N-1K : < 43 dBA
N-2K/3K : < 48 dBA
Display LCD panel
Interface MINI Slot x 1, USB Port x 1
Safety & EMC CE/RCM/EN62040-1/EN62040-2 Category C2
N-1K : 145 x 320 x 225 mm
N-2K/3K : 190 x 390 x 325 mm
N-1K : 9 kg
N-2K : 18.6 kg
N-3K : 24.4 kg
Operating Temperature 0 ~ 40ºC
Relative Humidity 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
|Power Rating||Battery||Run time at different load (mins)|
* All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Product By Brand
- A10 Networks
- DELTA Solutions
- Digital Guardian
- Final Code
- NetGain Systems
- Niagara Networks