Advanced solutions for a secure digital future
WALLIX protects identities and access to IT infrastructure, applications, and data. Specializing in Privileged Access Management, WALLIX solutions ensure compliance with the latest IT security standards and protect against cyber-attacks, theft and data leaks linked to stolen credentials and elevated privileges to sensitive company assets.
Privileged Access Management WALLIX Bastion
- Eliminate privileged accounts and local admin rights
- Grant application-level and process-level privileges to carry out authorized administrative tasks (White list)
- Reduce privileges of potentially dangerous applications (email clients, browsers, etc. with internet access) to deny access to sensitive resources, regardless of user’s elevated privileges (Grey list)
- Stop malware, ransomware, and cryptoviruses from executing or encrypting files
- Eliminate privileges in user accounts
- Manage user-level privileges in addition to application and process privileges
- Assign user accounts to group memberships
- Set time limits for user sessions, automatically terminating the session when the time limit is reached
- Simplify IT administrator workloads
- Guarantee each password is unique per computer, account, and day
- Manage password rotation simply and effectively – a given password is only valid on that computer, on that day and time
- Trace attempts to change a password
- Predict future password iterations without connecting to the network
- Automatically detect when a process intends to perform an encryption operation, before it is carried out
- Stop the process and execute automated rules for response
- Define rule actions based on standards or administrator thresholds
- Store encryption keys to decrypt at a later date
- Install applications on-demand, or deploy automatically and unattended
- Users perform software installations themselves, without holding administrator privileges or burdening the IT team
- The SDM flexibly and efficiently deploys updates, repairs, admin or maintenance tasks, emergency distributions and uninstallations, without the need for user interaction or elevated privileges
- Delegate administrative tasks to endpoint users, without granting administrative rights
- Maximize security with no impact on productivity or performance
- Support for Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP directories, and Google G Suite directory
- Import as many directories as needed into your WALLIX Trustelem platform
- Complete or partial directory import, based on group membership and attribute filtering
- Import of group memberships and user attributes to define proper access management policie
- User dashboard displaying all applications to which the user has access rights
- Integrated Windows Authentication and X.509 client certificates support to access the user dashboard with no login form
- Identity federation through SAML, OpenID Connect, and OAuth protocols
- Pre-integrated applications such as Office 365, G Suite, Salesforce and many others
- Trustelem Authenticator: a mobile application offering a strong authentication solution which is both secure and easy to use. Within network coverage, Trustelem Authenticator receives push notifications. When the device is offline, the application generates a 6-digit code. In addition to users locking their device, the application can be fingerprint-protected or require a four-digit PIN.
- OTP over SMS authentication: a simple and practical solution, widely known by users in other contexts
- FIDO 2 security devices: can be used through the WebAuthn protocol to implement multi-factor authentication based on USB or NFC physical keys. WALLIX Trustelem supports all FIDO2-compliant devices, including ANSSI-certified devices.
- Google Authenticator or any RFC 6238-compliant OTP generation mobile application is supported by WALLIX Trustelem for multi-factor authentication
- Active Directory Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) allows users to re-initialize their Active Directory password independently, after re-authenticating with one or more add-on solutions such as the Trustelem Authenticator mobile app, an SMS, one or more secret questions, a link sent by email, or other solutions
- The user dashboard suggests renewing the Active Directory password either spontaneously or upon expiration
- Users are prompted with MFA enrollment procedures when they access their dashboard or a specific target application, so that enrollment is fully autonomous. Administrators control which user or group is prompted for auto-enrollment of the MFA solutions
Strong Authentication for Uncompromised Security
WALLIX Authenticator offers strong, multi-factor authentication to protect access to IT, applications, and data, with a high-security connection wherever you are.
Zero Trust Security
The zero-trust principle requires proof of identity to enable access wherever you are. Prevent unauthorized access, reduce data breaches, and mitigate the risk of lateral movement to protect the entire IT environment without any technical constraints for users.
Easy Integration with the WALLIX Solutions Suite
Complete the WALLIX Bastion PAM solution and gain even stronger security for remote access via the WALLIX Access Manager. Integrate MFA with the WALLIX Trustelem SSO platform to benefit from contextual and adaptative authentication.
Secure Remote Access
Confirm the identity of your employees, partners, and contractors no matter where they are and reduce the risk of stolen passwords from phishing or other attack methods. Security made easy for remote workers and all digital interactions!